Games I am currently playing…
Star Wars the Old Republic, and Borderlands 2. I have dipped a toe in TERA and it just does not seem like my kind of MMO. I was in Beta for Neverwinter and like TERA just does not seem like my kind of MMO.
MMORPGs I have played in the past:
- The Realm
- PrinceArithon – I think he was a white mage it has been so long to remember.
- Ultima Online – I cannot remember my characters but I was on the Great Lakes Shard.
- Everquest – Tarew Marr Server
- Ithildin – 34 Warrior of the guild Tal’Moor a dwarf and gnome only RP guild. The first guild on all servers to have a guild war. The reason I was on Tarew Marr was because of the Tal’Moor.
- Trathe O’Briain – 56 Shaman Co guild leader of the Dark Forest Adventurers later to join Orion and The Syndicate. Yes.. this Syndicate.. we used to raid PoF and PoH. I have fond memories of Cazic Thule screaming “TRATHE” as my Turgur’s was resisted as I tried to debuff him.
- Earth and Beyond – Forgot the server
- Phelix – A Terran trader I oddly loved to do the trading routes. TADA O!
- Elvis – A progen warrior that looked like well Elvis.
- Dark Ages of Camelot – It was so meh to me at the time that it was a short stay.
- Star Wars Galaxy – Tarquinas then Starsider
- Dysan Deckard – Bounty Hunter w/ smattering of CH for a RP pet pre CU. Came back on a station pass post NGE when I was playing EQII on Starsider and played a commando as him.
- Everquest II – Antonia Bayle
- Tamlyn – 90 Shaman
- Quip – 90 Conjuror
- Trathe – 60’s Barbarian Coercer
- Caultus – 60’s Shadow Knight
- Ithildin Craggrunner – 80 Berserker
My first guild went to WoW. I joined and was a member of Shadow Company a long times. I often grouped with my wife and felt that the Blackhawks casual attitude were a better fit for my wife and I. I liked my time RP w/ Shadow Company as Tamlyn. Quip was the character I would group w/ my wife’s warlock. Later on I normally RP’d as Quip and Trathe more so than Tamlyn.
- World of Warcraft – I forgot the server that my first guild went to. I tried it to stay with them. However, it was like DAoC I just did’t like it. So I went back to EQII. I tried it again during Cataclysm expansion because there were so many rave reviews for that expansion.
- Tabula Rasa – I forgot the server I was on it was the unofficial RP server however. I was in the unit call Nightcrawlers. I actually liked the game for the most part. My last name was Poertena.
- Vanguard Saga of Hero’s – I loved the vistas and world couldn’t stand to wait for a stable game.
- Pirates of the Burning Sea – Bonny/Antigua
- Hugo del Castillo – A member of the spanish RP guild Vanguardia de la Flota. Of all the smaller MMOs this is the one I loved the most. It was EVE lite but with pirates and tall ships. The ship models were beautiful. Plus, you could have player designed ships, ensigns and sails.
- I forgot the name of my 50 Trader that I had as well.
- Lord of the Rings Online – Landroval Server
- Trathe – Loremaster
- Warhammer Age of Reckoning – Again forgot the server. I was with Shadow Company again.
- Star Wars The Old Republic – Lord Adraas later Ebon Hawk
- Arithon – 50 Sage – Yes I am a big fan of Janny Wurts novels. I was in The Republic Order a rather nice RP guild I had many a good RP with them and free form stuff on Nar Shadaa.
- I have recently returned and been playing w/ the F2P model. It is the worst F2P model I have seen so far.
- Guild Wars 2 – The Tarnished Coast
- Mattrin – 50 Hunter – I was with the Firstwatch Irregulars. I was sick for a while and on a hiatus and just lost interest in the game. I love roaming and exploring in the game. The combat was fun. In fact the dodge mechanism made it hard to play other games later on that did not have one.